I don’t live in Brussels: Who can I contact?

Do you live in Flanders?

If you live in the Flemish Region, you can claim child benefit or maternity allowance from the public fund FONS.

You can also call them between 8 a.m and 5 p.m on 078 79 00 07 or +32 897 12 99 if you are calling from abroad.

Would you prefer to visit them? Consult the list of their offices.

Do you live in Wallonia ?

If you live in Wallonia,

You can apply for a maternity grant with FAMIWAL.

Do you wish to join FAMIWAL? It only takes a few clicks.

Do you have a question regarding child benefit in Wallonia? Complete and submit the contact form.

You can also reach the Walloon public child benefit fund by telephone on 0800 13 008 (toll-free number) or you can visit one of your six regional offices.

Do you belong to the German-speaking Community ?

If you belong to the German-speaking Community, you should contact Ostenbelgien.

Find all the necessary information on their website.

Can't find an answer?
Popup form
Can't find an answer?